PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE AS THEY SET OUT THE TERMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH WHICH YOU MAY USE THE SITE
- WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.northlondonhalf.com (“our site”) is a site operated by Achieve Events (UK), trading as Go2 Events. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08371074 and have our registered office at The Battleship Building 179, Harrow Road, London, W2 6NB.
To contact us, please email Info@go2events.org.uk or telephone our customer service line on 0203 865 0975 .
- BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
- THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- If you apply to participate or attend any event that we are organising, our terms and conditions of entry to such events will apply to your attendance/participation in the event.
It is important that you read the documents listed above and only use our site if you understand and agree to be bound by them.
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our events, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification of our site. Furthermore, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of our site by unauthorised third parties.
- WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of our site.
Where, in our discretion, we find that you have breached our Acceptable Use Policy we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including, without limitation, immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of the Acceptable Use Policy.
- OUR SITE IS INTENDED FOR USERS IN THE UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Our site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You must not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, revise, perform, reproduce, publish, license, deep-link, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or content obtained from any part of the materials on our site without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information about Achieve Events events only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
We do not represent, warrant or promise (whether express or implied) that any information on our site is or remains accurate, complete and up to date, or fit or suitable for any purpose. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from reliance placed on any such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. You use such links entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content, use, or availability of such websites or for any loss or damage, however arising, as a result of their use.
- USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including but not limited to, the Attendly interface or any other chat room functions. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on 0800 0448000.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity not be liable for:
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO US
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
You access our site and download material from it at your own risk and we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.